1. Difference between Criminology and Criminalistics.
2. General Concepts (indication, evidence, trace).
3. Crime Scene search.
4. Division of the Crime Scene.
5. Methodology of the search.
6. Principles of Criminalistics.
7. Field Criminalístics.
8. Criminalístics Laboratory.
9. What is an expert and his/her their intervention.
10. Types of Experts.
Our goal in this course is to train students within a framework of observation and analysis to identify evidences on a crime scene. This identification of physical evidence comes thru applying the knowledge gained by the crime scene expert to discover and scientifically verify the existence of an the alleged perpetrators for providing and directing law enforcing bodies that are seeking and administering the justice.